Solaris acedb

cgr at cgr at
Thu Aug 5 13:23:16 EST 1993

In article 4179 at, bcresas at (Scott Sammons) writes:
>Recently, there was a posting about a Solaris version of acedb.  The note mentioned
>that it was at in the repository/acedb directory.  I just tried
>to find it there with no luck.  Has it has pulled?  Does anyone know the whereabouts?
>| Scott A. Sammons                                           (404) 727-2780  |
>| Emory University                                      FAX: (404) 727-3659  |
>| Biomolecular Computing Resource      Internet:  bcresas at  |
>| 3025 Rollins Research Center                                               |
>| Atlanta, GA 30322                                                          |

i recently got some e-mail from N.STOKER at (Neil Stoker) with this
question.  the original solaris port (dirty as it is) can be found via anonymous
ftp at in the directory /pub/acedb.  i don't know
why it is no longer at has been down the last week for repair.  it is now
back in operation.  i apologize for any inconvenience.

carl g. riches
college of forest resources	    internet: cgr at
university of washington ar-10	    voice:    206-543-2764
seattle, wa 98195		    fax:      206-543-3254