Solaris acedb

cherry at Frodo.MGH.Harvard.EDU cherry at Frodo.MGH.Harvard.EDU
Thu Aug 5 19:18:38 EST 1993

In article <4179 at>, bcresas at (Scott Sammons) writes:
>Recently, there was a posting about a Solaris version of acedb.  The note mentioned
>that it was at in the repository/acedb directory.  I just tried
>to find it there with no luck.  Has it has pulled?  Does anyone know the whereabouts?

The previously announced binary for Solaris was the 1-9 version of
ACEDB.  Since the current version is 1-10 the old bin tar file was
removed. I've been able to compile the 1-10 code on Solaris without
any problems but there seems to be some problem that Jean is currently
looking into. Hopefully within a few days a binary for Solaris 2.2
will be available on