Thanks, Geoff!

Elizabeth Harris chlamy at acpub.duke.edu
Mon Aug 23 10:51:46 EST 1993

This is a public thank-you to Geoff Hughes, who has been working for me
since May on an NSF-sponsored summer undergraduate research project.  Today
is his last day before returning to school as a Duke senior.  Starting from
ground zero, Geoff has created a prototype ACEDB database for
Chlamydomonas, and has done a terrific job of it.  I can wholeheartedly
recommend him as a future employee or graduate student.  I'll be taking
over at this point to fill in more data before making the database public
later in the year.

I would also like to acknowledge e-mail assistance from Sam Cartinhour,
Richard Durbin, and the other people Geoff has contacted, and once again to
thank Sam, Mike Cherry, and the other participants of the Boston workshop
for everything you've all done to help us get started.  Thank you,
everyone!

Elizabeth Harris
chlamy at acpub.duke.edu