Easier data installation?

Don Gilbert gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu
Wed Jun 16 07:02:16 EST 1993

Is anyone giving thought to making data distribution and installation of
multiple data sets with acedb software easier on unix sys admins?  I would
like to keep acedb/aatdb/other data sets updated here, but my time is
spread thin and it takes time to fetch distribution sets, read instructions,
figure out proper symlinks and such to keep a couple of acedb/aatdb
sets running properly w/o lots of duplicated software.

Don Gilbert                                     gilbert at bio.indiana.edu