gateway WWW-ACEDB

John L. McCarthy jlmccarthy at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 24 10:49:02 EST 1993

--
I finally had a chance to try these yesterday, and they are VERY
impressive.

For Mac users, the just-released NCSA Mosaic B1 (beta) is a very nice way
to access them on a color Macintosh. To get NCSA Mosaic for the Mac, you
can just

ftp ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu
cd Mac/Mosaic
get NCSAMosaicMac.B1.sit.hqx

If you use Fetch (also from NCSA), it will automatically unbinhex the
result.
Then you can double click the result to decompress into working files.

|  John L. McCarthy.               . | Internet:..JLMcCarthy at lbl.gov  |
|  Computer Science R&D  MS 50B-3238 | Bitnet: ...JLMCCARTHY at LBL      |
|  Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory     .| telephone: (510) 486-5307      |
|  1 Cyclotron Road                . |                                |
|  BERKELEY, CA 94720, U.S.A.      . | FAX:       (510) 486-4004      |