gels

Sam Cartinhour scartinh at VECTOR.NALUSDA.GOV
Mon Apr 11 09:32:24 EST 1994

I want to add one more thing to the idea of combining the band model
with a restriction map model:

people will probably want to show restriction map data on a gel
display. I am hoping we could enter this data only once instead of
twice, first to drive a restriction map display, and second to drive a
gel simulation.

I am assuming that someday there might be a restriction map display of
some kind, motivating people to enter "ordered" fragment data. It does
seem like a useful extension to physical maps.

sam