ace wizardry

Staffan Bergh staffan at
Mon Aug 1 00:37:27 EST 1994

In article <9407312128.AA10298 at>matthews at GREENGENES.CIT.CORNELL.EDU ("Dave Matthews") writes:

>On Fri Jul 29 18:53:24 1994 Bradley K. Sherman said:
>>       have captured the list of "magic tags".  These are tags that,
>!!? Magic keyset names?  Are there any others?

DoNotDump and searchedClasses are the only ones as far as I know ...

>How about environment variables, is anybody making a list of these?

The suggestions are duly noted, as ideas for AboutDB classes -- other
things we've thought about are: displays, menu items and buttons.
Anyone have more suggestions?

Staffan Bergh
Biochemistry, KTH, S-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

AboutDB is at URL: ""
MycDB is at URL: ""

email: staffan at           + Don't let that horse eat that violin
phone: int+46 8 790 8758                +               cried Chagall's mother
fax: int+46 8 24 54 52                  + but he kept right on painting
                                        +             -- Lawrence Ferlinghetti