LINUX binary

Richard Durbin rd at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 10:09:48 EST 1994

There is no LINUX binary currently at the ACEDB ftp sites, contrary to the
documentation, which referred to an earlier version 1 binary.

I have recently obtained a linux machine, and compiled a Linux version
myself.  As we will be using this for demos I plan to keep it running and
up to date.  Unfortunately the current code, when compiled, seems to give
arbitrary crashes that I do not understand, so I am not keen to release
it just now.  I hope to release it soon, and will announce this to the
newsgroup.

Richard