ACEDB 95 Conference and Workshop

John L. McCarthy mccarthy at UX5.LBL.GOV
Mon Aug 8 21:19:33 EST 1994

TO: Potential Participants for ACEDB 95 Conference and Workshop

FR: John McCarthy, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory

RE: Time, Place, Format, etc.
At the very successful ACEDB 94 Workshop last month in Montpellier, LBL was
asked to help arrange next year's Workshop in California.  In order to begin
this planning effort, I'd like to learn who might want to attend, and what
preferences you might have as to dates, location, and meeting format, even
though we may be constrained by site availability and other factors.

We are also exploring the possibility of getting financial support from DoE,
NIH, NSF, USDA, and the European Community to help offset some of our costs,
including scholarships and some travel support.

Could you please fill out the brief questionnaire below and return it to me as
soon as possible? (this week would be best, if you're not on vacation).
If more than one person from your organization would like to attend,
please get each person to fill out and return a separate questionnaire.

Thanks,

-John