OBJ ORIENTED PROG OOPS

username roman at sunrayce.solar.umn.edu
Thu Feb 17 11:12:09 EST 1994

We are working with genetic engineering companies customizing software
for theire particular need. We anly do Object Oriented Methodologies usin
C++ and Smalltalk.We are looking for more customers to develop custom
software for them or we will considere joint ventures or good ideas.
Winterfire software inc 244 w 7th st st paul mn 55102
 tel 612 222 1734 fax 1625 roman herther...
 we have 6years of experience with oops..over 20 projects completed.
 we'd be happy to answer any questions without obligation on your part..thank you...