Renaming in acedb

Alex Bui buia at soda.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 7 12:46:03 EST 1994

     Hello! I'm new to this newsgroup and to AceDB, so it's
quite possible that my question has an easy answer (I hope so).
Looking at the code for AceDB, I haven't found an easy way
to actually rename an instance of an object that's already in
the database.  That is, if an object has already been put
into the database, is it possible to readily rename its key?
Obviously, this brings up a lot of problems with regards
to links in the object-oriented hierarchy and xrefs.  But
is there an easy way to do this rename? Any ideas would
be appreciated.  Thanks!

					Alex Bui
					UC Berkeley