Window size

Edward Welbourne eddy at eddy.gen.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 20 15:22:13 EST 1994

In article <30jfrp$l9j at news.duke.edu> mps2 at bio6.acpub.duke.edu (Maulin Piyush Shah) writes:
> Is there any way I can change the default window sizes? Is it a change
> in the kernel or can I do it by changing some parameters somewhere?

The place for the change is in displays.wrm; see the documentation comment
with which this begins.  You can specify a separate window-size for each
class; it's a parameter change, not a kernel change (happily).

Good luck,

	Eddy.
--
				...   Few indeed are those who, travelling
it, have crossed the dark and yawning Abyss of Implementation to Delivery.