workshop hardware, Internet, Macintosh AppleTalk bridge?

Danielle et Jean Thierry-Mieg mieg at kaa.crbm.cnrs-mop.fr
Wed Jun 1 16:18:47 EST 1994

plenty of workstations
i hope 10 screens alphas and sun
and xterms

for 40 peole i think it is ok
  Internet connectivity  yes

Will you have a device so that those of us bringing Mac laptops would be able
to connect to the network via AppleTalk (e.g., Gatorbox or some other
ethernet=AppleTalk bridge/router)?

i don t know how to set that
i ll ask the local mac people

here we connect some mac via an ethernet card

i could have a mac with ethernet card

If you do not have such hardware, perhaps Mike or someone else might be able
to bring something that we could add to your local ethernet temporarily.

bring all that is not too heavy

we will have a sun tape drive
probably a dec tape drive
and several cdrom
and a printer laser
postscript B/W

color in montpellier on the net

plus plenty of cpu on the net but we do not have a permanaent line
we pay for time of connection