Bibliographies and class name ?Paper

Dave Matthews matthews at GREENGENES.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Mon Jun 6 16:49:43 EST 1994

I would like to rename ?Paper to ?Reference, since many of the references in
my database are books instead of papers.  So I did it.  But now the
Bibliography function ("Show Related Biblio" in the KeySet menu, or "Biblio"
from a tree window) is broken, says "Missing or unrecognised Class Paper".

Same result whether I use a real class ?Reference, or use ?Paper with a
"-Rename Reference" in options.wrm.

Does anybody know a workaround for this?
(I'm using acedb 3.0).

- Dave