Write Access

Joanne Dicks jld at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 09:40:32 EST 1994

I'm having a problem with acedb and am wondering if anyone can set me
straight on it. I recently converted to version 3.0 for Solaris and
haven't had many problems with it. However for the last couple of
days I haven't been able to get Write Access. The option is missing
from the main pull-down menu. The environment variable ACEDB_SU is
definitely set to TRUE, so it's not that and my username is in
passwd.wrm. Besides which, I was able to load in files last week.
It's probably something very small and stupid on my part so I hope
someone recognizes the problem and can help me out. Thanks.

Jo Dicks