SubClass

Lisa Lorenzen lorenzen at MENDEL.AGRON.IASTATE.EDU
Wed Jun 15 07:01:10 EST 1994

Hi!  Not meaning to beat a dead horse (I have seen remnants
of this before), but who out there has used the subclass
mechanism??  I would like to look at a database that has
(what it looks like, as well as models/wspecfile if possible)
and perhaps a reminder of how you invoke the subclass.  I believe
it was  Dave Matthews who asked if you could arrange subclasses
in the main window, or if they always appeared at the bottom,
I never caught the reply to that???

Thanks a lot -

Lisa :-)