ACeDB3.0/3.1c

Leland Ellis leland at straylight.tamu.edu
Fri Jun 17 09:49:08 EST 1994

Hello, In response to Mike Cherry's query, I should have added that, the
files retrieved were:

ftp://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/repository/acedb/ace3/bin.solaris.3_0.tar.Z

and

ftp://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/repository/acedb/ace3/ace.3.1.c.sun-static.test.tar.gz

which are the dynamically linked xace3 binary for acedb3.0 and the
statically linked abi binary for acedb3.1c.  Both work under Solaris 2.3.

Cheers,

Leland

Leland Ellis, Ph.D.
Professor of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Director, W.M. Keck Center for Genome Informatics
Institute of Biosciences and Technology
Texas A&M University
2121 Holcombe
Houston, Texas  77030

email: leland at straylight.tamu.edu
GenomeMOO:  telnet://straylight.tamu.edu:7777/
MOOmail:  Wizard in GenomeMOO

"We all live in the world as we imagine it, as we create it."

Andrey Tarkovsky, 'Sculpting in Time -- Reflections on the Cinema'