xace 3.0 for Solaris 2.3

Leland Ellis leland at straylight.tamu.edu
Fri Jun 17 09:42:45 EST 1994

Hello, libXaw.so.5 is in /usr/openwin/lib under Solaris 2.3.  The dynamically
linked xace3 in the acedb3.0 distribution from ncbi.nlm.nih.gov works under
Solaris 2.3 if /usr/openwin/lib is in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the user's
.cshrc.

Just did the above from scratch to be sure.

The acedb3.1c availabe as above is statically linked.

Cheers,

L.

Leland Ellis, Ph.D.
Professor of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Director, W.M. Keck Center for Genome Informatics
Institute of Biosciences and Technology
Texas A&M University
2121 Holcombe
Houston, Texas  77030

email: leland at straylight.tamu.edu
GenomeMOO:  telnet://straylight.tamu.edu:7777/
MOOmail:  Wizard in GenomeMOO

"We all live in the world as we imagine it, as we create it."

Andrey Tarkovsky, 'Sculpting in Time -- Reflections on the Cinema'