MS Windows browsers and MycDB

John Hauman JHHAUMAN at
Wed May 11 11:20:42 EST 1994

Hi all
Has anyone out there successfully used an MS Windows www browser (Cello or
Mosaic) to access MycDB (URL, in
particular things like physical maps and so on.
When we accessed a page with a physical map, we got what looked like a
textdump of a postscript file, so set up Ghostscript for Windows as follows
(for Mosaic 2.04):
application/postscript="c:\gs\gswin -Ic:\gs %ls"
but still got the same thing (or, if we moved the .ini file out of the
\windows directory, a warning that a postscript viewer was needed)
What are we doing wrong????
Please help!
Thanks in advance
John Hauman

Dave Yamey  DYAMEY at EAGLE.MRC.AC.ZA Medical Research Council,South Africa