Mac Printing (Was Visualisation of Postscript files in Macs?)

Kevin W. Ramer ramer at
Mon Oct 3 10:48:33 EST 1994

In article <flip-3009941253220001 at>,
flip at (Phillip D. Russell) wrote:
> I guess you don't have the laserwriter 8 extention. You can print
> multiple pages on one sheet from any program.
> The laserwriter 8 extention should be at all FTP site with
> Mac shareware.

I believe that your best bet is an Apple site. e.g or, et. al.  I don't
think that this software is permitted on most sites.

> Flip
> --
>          __@    Phillip "Flip" Russell  | Purdue University      __@
>   _ -_,_-\<,_flip at | West Lafayette, IN  _ -\<,_
>  (_)-----/-(_)           The important things...             (_)-/-(_)
>                         My bikes and my Macintosh

Kevin W. Ramer                   ramer at
Programmer Analyst
Neurobiology Research Center
University of Alabama at Birmingham