error running v3.7

David A Schrader dave_s at iastate.edu
Wed Jul 12 12:31:27 EST 1995

I am running ace version 3.7 and get an	 "intersting" error.

It occurs when I am attempting to do a save from the main menu after having
rearranged things in metabolic pathways.

The message printed when ace exits is :

   Metab.c:1226 FAILED ASSERTION `bsAddKey(pw,_Diagram,diagkey)'

Any insights into the cause of this ( and any solutions ) would be greatly
appreciated.
                                  Dave S.

|         Dave Schrader           | But remember, as you stare into the abyss,|
|schrader at mendel.agron.iastate.edu|    so the abyss also stares into you.     |
|       (515) 294-0421            |                -Nietzsche                 |