WWW-ACEDB interface

Paul Brunk pbrunk at dogwood.botany.uga.edu
Thu Jul 27 15:24:06 EST 1995

Hi all:

I'm using the WWW-ACEDB interface from moulon.inra.fr (version 3.6 of
ACeDB and version 3.6 of the interface, and we're using the interface
compiled into the NCSA httpd, rather than the cgi script one) and I
have a strange problem: In our model for "Colleague", there's a Text
field called "Email".  This field simply doesn't show up in the WWW
interface to our acedb, although it's there in the X interface.

I took a brief look at the WWW-ACEDB interface source code (grepped
for "Email") without results, though haven't looked more closely.
Maybe there's something about the "@" sign in there somewhere.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

--
Paul Brunk, ancillary staff