Agarose Gel Window

Matt couchman at BBSRC.AC.UK
Fri Jul 28 10:01:59 EST 1995

Hello,

I'm having a few problems running the "Agarose Gel" and "DNA Analysis"
windows in conjunction with the sequence displays. Everything is OK when
analysing the c. elegans data. I'm just wondering how to obtain a similar
set up, viewing a new set of sequences. At the moment I can get good
results by specifying mini sequences to search for but I get nothing when
I specify a restriction enzyme. That is the enzymes are recognised (there
is no warning box) but produce no results in the sequence window. The
executable and specification of ?Motif are the same as those used for the
c. elegans data so I would guess i've missed a step somewhere along the
way.

Any help much appreciated (doubly so considering how badly I've explained
myself!),

Matt.