AboutDB is back!

Staffan Bergh staffan at biochem.kth.se
Sun Jul 30 12:05:02 EST 1995

Finally!

AboutDB has metamorphosed somewhat, by losing the Communication and Bug
classes, and gaining direct links into the documentation on Magic tags
worked out during the Ace95 workshop.

What is still lacking are updating the old documentation links and tool
links. That's coming, I promise!

AboutDB still uses Ace3.0 and the Ace3.0 Moulon server. As soon as Ace4
is released and the perl client is available, I plan to switch over to that
combination. In recognition of that fact, this is version 0.9 of AboutDB - it
will be version 1.0 when the switch happens.

As usual, I welcome comments and corrections.

/staffan