plural aceservers on the same machine

Takako Igarashi taka at nihs.go.jp
Thu Apr 4 04:33:32 EST 1996

I would like to thank Dr.Thierry-Mieg and Dr.Bigwood for advising
me on aceserver again.

At last I could run two aceservers on the same machine!!
At first I tried to run CSNDB (the database for cell signaling networks,
which I demonstrated at the ace95 workshop) and the new database.
But this combination of databases did not work expectedly at all.
Next I tried to run the new database and the copy of the new database,
then I succeeded to run these two aceservers !

Though I am not sure what is wrong with CSNDB, some of modifications
on CSNDB may cause some trouble. I will continue investigating
the cause of trouble with CSNDB.

Anyway I received much advice on how to use aceserver. It was a great
help for me. I would like to appreciate for the kindness.

Takako Igarashi
Division of Chem-Bio Informartics
National Institute of Health Sciences
1-18-1,Kamiyoga,Setagaya-ku,Tokyo,Japan 158
tel  +81-3-3700-1141 ext.296
fax  +81-3-5717-7180
email  taka at nihs.go.jp