Warning in database/log.wrm

Mr J. Attwood jattwood at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Dec 5 12:08:37 EST 1996

Hi,

I've just discovered a number of messages like the following in my
database/log.wrm file:-
Class 109: object rhpanel:Genebridge4 has 1647 > 1000 celLs, please edit the models

This is a consequence of an object being XREFed by a large number of its
components and is both outside my control and an inherent part of the model.

Is it serious and, if so, what way could I edit the model to work around the
difficulty. The Genebridge4 RH panel is being used by more and more labs to
type their markers, so the number of XREFS is bound to increase with time.

Thanks in advance,

John Attwood,
MRC Human Biochemical Genetics Unit,
London, UK