getting to Ithaca

Dave Matthews matthews at GREENGENES.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Tue Apr 15 20:31:57 EST 1997

We've received some questions about how to arrange travel to Ithaca for
the ACE97 Conference and Workshop.

The quickest way to Ithaca is by air.  We're served by Continental (Newark)
and USAirways (La Guardia, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, White Plains,
Syracuse).  It's a short taxi from the airport to Cascadilla Hall.

If you have an urge to drive and see some countryside, we're about 5 hours
from New York City, Philadelphia or Toronto, and 8 hours from Boston,
Washington DC or Pittsburgh.  Travel by bus takes slightly longer.  There
are no trains.

Looking forward to seeing you at ACE97!
- Dave