Advertisement: Website Hosting

Information Desk info at INFOWATCH.NET
Mon Aug 25 16:44:41 EST 1997

Our research indicates that the following material may interest you.
This is a ONE-TIME ONLY MAILING, so you won't need to reply if this is of
no interest to you (in which case we apologize for the inconvenience).
InfoWatch would like to introduce our complete Hosting and Promotional

	* 30 MB (megabytes) of disk space
	* 1000 MB = 1 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
	* 8 E-mail accounts
	* Access to your account anytime via the Webs Control Panel
	* MS Front Page
	* Unlimited FTP updates
	* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
	* Incredible Statistics program shows you everything
	* E-mail forwarding, auto responders, and vacation reply
	* Domain name registration (
	* Register your domain with over 350 search engines
	* Friendly customer support

If for any reason you are not satisfied with InfoWatch's service after 60
we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer fees.
info at