aceserver executable

Nicolas Pollet pollet at
Thu Jun 12 10:54:14 EST 1997

Dear all Ace gurus,
I am beginning a quest, the aim of which being to run a wwwace interface
to an acedb database of gene expression patterns.
My first milestone is to find the executable for the aceserver. I would be
very pleased if somebody can point me to a place where I can find it.
Thank you very much in advance,

Dr Nicolas Pollet                          e-mail: n.pollet at
Division of Molecular Embryology
DKFZ                                                   Tel:(+49)-6221-42-4694
INF 280                                                Fax:(+49)-6221-42-4692
D-69120 Heidelberg