ACEDB data updates WS3.4-18 and 4-19

Martin Hilbers mph at dl.ac.uk
Fri Oct 3 03:01:05 EST 1997

Sean Eddy wrote:

> WS3.4-19 doesn't install for me using ace 4.5-irix6.4, with the
> following message:
>
> internal system error: parse error
> near line 139988 in G44D18 : Tag
> Briggsae_canonical does not fit model
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> - Sean Eddy

I did not see that with that ace - but then, I'm running it
under irix 5.3..

> p.s. The new INSTALL script also seems to have deleted our
> wspec/passwd.wrm and replaced it with the default. (Just fyi; it was
> easy for me to fix.)

This occurs to me each time  new updates arrive. (And each time I
intend to contact the acedb people about this, which I then forget
to do). But indeed it would be conveniant if passwd.wrm would not
be rewritten when one updates.

Cheers,

Martin

| Martin Hilbers http://www.dci.clrc.ac.uk/Person.asp?m.p.hilbers |
| SEQNET                |     E-mail: m.p.hilbers at dl.ac.uk        |
| Daresbury Laboratory  |     Tel:    +44-1925-603492             |
| Daresbury, Warrington |     Fax:    +44-1925-603100             |
| Cheshire WA4 4AD      | SEQNET is the UK national EMBNet node   |
| United Kingdom        |     http://www.seqnet.dl.ac.uk/         |