WinAce Release 4.5.3d crash bug

Richard Bruskiewich rbrusk1 at wave.home.com
Sat Apr 4 18:08:25 EST 1998

A preliminary assessment of the WinAce 4.5.3d run time bug under Windows
'95 indicates that the program crashes hard when it attempts to report a
"regular" ACEDB run time crash. So if you don't do something naughty ;-)
to generate a normal ACEDB crash, then you are OK.  Even so, this
problem has been repaired in my code here and a fix will be released.

Since I have recently upgraded my compiler to MS Visual C/C++ Version
5.0 and made other improvements/code fixes, I would like to make a new
full release ("winace_4.5.4a_April98.zip") of the program within the
next week or so (as an Easter present!).  This new release will by
consequence include the crash bug fix.  If this delay is of major
inconvenience to anyone, please contact me by email and we will arrange
something accordingly.

Thank you very much for your patience!

Your loyal WinAce developer,
Richard Bruskiewich (almost a PhD)