ACEDB

Siddharth E Fernandes siddhart at SEAS.UPENN.EDU
Mon Apr 20 15:00:01 EST 1998

Dr.  Matthews,

	I'm sorry for the ambiguity of my message.  I wanted to take text
data from the web and convert it onto ACEDB format.  I am not on the
bionet acedb newsgroup/mailing-list.  Please tell me how to subscribe to
this list.  Thank you for your time.

Siddharth Fernandes