AcePerl 1.51, AceBrowser 2.0

Lincoln Stein lstein at presto.cshl.org
Mon Dec 14 14:10:02 EST 1998

I've just released versions 1.51 and 2.0 of AcePerl and AceBrowser
respectively.  AcePerl mostly contains bug fixes and performances
enhancements.  AceBrowser has been revamped significantly in the hopes
of making it more customizable.  Both are available at
http://stein.cshl.org/AcePerl/

AcePerl and Gifaceserver continue to coevolve rapidly, and as a result
there are features in AcePerl that can only be used with the most
current versions of gifaceserver.  I expect that Jean will make a
release to the NCBI repository shortly.

Let me know of any bugs or suggestions for improvement.

Lincoln

lstein at cshl.org			                  Cold Spring Harbor, NY
Positions available at my lab: see http://stein.cshl.org/#hire