Due to your related experience, I thought you could help me out.
I am working for the Data Warehouse practice of one of the Big 6 firms. Currently I am looking for highly motivated data warehouse professionals to join this fast growing practice. As the need for data warehousing increases across every industry, I am interested in quality people who enjoy working with the latest technology. The following is a detailed description of the type of individuals I am looking for:
1. PROJECT MANAGER: This individual will be responsible for managing the data warehouse development at the client site. In addition to working hands on with the implementation of the warehouse, they will also be responsible for managing the consultants assigned to the project. For this position, I need someone who has experienced the full life cycle of a data warehouse implementation using industry standard technologies (eg.Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Sun, HP, etc)
2. BUSINESS ANALYST: This individual will be responsible for the information and process requirements definition, and interviews with clients to ascertain their needs. This information will be used to determine the scope of the data warehouse implementation. For this position, I need someone who has at least 2yrs experience as a business analyst in a consulting environment, preferrably dealing with data warehouse implementation. Must have experience defining data warehouse business requirements.
3. DATA MODELER:This individual will be responsible for developing the data models and the entity relationship diagrams to create the data warehouse. For this position, I need someone who has dimensional modeling experience including star schema and snow flake schema. Knowledge of Industry data is a plus.
4. TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: This individual will be responsible for the design and implementation of the data warehouse technical architectures, including the sizing and configuration of industry standard hardware and software (eg.servers, disk storage systems, OLAP tools, Metadata Repositories). For this position, I need someone who has experience using industry standardized tools to create the data warehouse architecture.
5. EXTRACT/TRANSFORM ARCHITECT: This individual will be responsible for developing the extraction and transformation processes and programs to create a data warehouse. For this position, I need someone who has experience with Extraction & Transformation tools such as ETI, Prism, Informatica, or Sagent.
All of the opportunities involve about 80% travel throughout the United States. Due to the number of regional offices across the country, relocation will not be required. I can offer a compensation package ranging from $60,000 to $140,000 depending upon the experience level. I can also offer an extensive benefits package.
If you know anyone that might be interested please contact:
Voice: (609) 584-1601 ext 275
Fax: (609) 584-9575
Email: mxm at chase25.com