webace weirdness

Dave Matthews matthews at GREENGENES.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Sat Nov 7 17:36:38 EST 1998

A webace server I'm trying to maintain,
http://bioserver.myongji.ac.kr/cgi-bin/webace
is behaving oddly and I can't figure it out.  It starts up correctly, but
attempting to Browse a class produces a blank page.  "Text query" sometimes
gives "Known bug. Try hitting Reload" (indicating an empty %$keySet),
sometimes just "malformed header from script".

The gifaceserver works fine from aceclient.  server.log entries from the
webace connections look normal.

It was working fine for some months.  I don't know what changes may have
occured recently.  Am trying to find out.  Meanwhile, has anybody else seen
this problem?

webace2.0a5, 23mar98
perl5.00404
CGI.pm 2.36