inquires at BIGFOOT.COM inquires at BIGFOOT.COM
Mon Oct 19 20:16:07 EST 1998

Dear reader,

We have just visited your webite and have became interested in developing a business relationship with your company.

Our company, MBL, is a major market research firm with over a decade of experience across the Pacific Rim. We have over
fourteen offices in the region that provides a full range of value-added services that one would expect from a market
research provider.

For full details on our company's profile, products, and services, mailto:inquires at

We look forward to your soonest reply!

Thank you very much, in advance!

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Chris Robinson