Java <-> ACeDB ??

Richard Bruskiewich rbrusk1 at wave.home.com
Thu Sep 3 13:03:59 EST 1998

Hi David (dgrant at iastate.edu),

How well did your VirtualPC on PowerMac run WinAce?

I am off to the Sanger Centre later this year/early in the next, for a
postdoc, and intend to continue work on WinAce there.  What Ewan is
saying is true: ACEDB is a bit of an exotic bird when it comes to
queries; however, I see it in our interest to refine ODBC/JDBC-like
features to facilitate WWW access to ACEDB on either UNIX or Windows NT
servers... What were you hoping to use the JDBC for, specifically?

Richard Bruskiewich