webace2 help

schwartz at uclink4.berkeley.edu schwartz at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 11 19:26:17 EST 1998

Hi,

I would appreciate some help with webace.  It's simple I'm sure.

I have set up the aceclient and gifaceserver in the way specified by the
directions at the webace2 home page.  If I try to connect with my client on
the commandline or by setting the browser to the port number for the
rpc.acedb program, the server does not automatically connect.  I must run the
server from the commandline first.  Does anyone know how or where I need to
configure things so that the server runs on demand (of the client)( I did
edit the rpc and inetd.conf files.)

Thank you.

Jody Schwarz