AIM - Sub-contracting Proposal

sendus at MAIL.COM sendus at MAIL.COM
Sun Sep 27 13:47:05 EST 1998

Dear webmaster,

We just visited your website and became interested to work
together long-term with you. We propose that you sub contract our
Internet Marketing services with your web design and/or web
hosting clientele for an exchange of commission or profit
sharing.

Alamo Internet Marketing (AIM) renders total business solutions
that enable companies to realize their fullest potential in the
global marketplace and minimize their time, resources, and daily
expenditures. The main services include: Targeted E-mail
marketing, Link Pages, Reciprocal Links, Mirror Sites, Search
Engine Registry, and Banner Ads.

We look forward to your soonest reply!

Kindest regards,

Jan Melis, Dir., Int. Sales/Mrkg.