menu button

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Sep 30 02:04:11 EST 1998

In article <6us0ee$949$1 at mserv2.dl.ac.uk>,
	Danielle et jean Thierry-Mieg <mieg at kaa.crbm.cnrs-mop.fr> writes:
> This person is using CAPS LOCK or NUM LOCK
>
> this affects mouse buttons as well, in particular in acedb
> but also in other apps

	As far as I understood, this can be quite easily handled at
the programming level by trapping all the clicked events (including
the modified ones). I didn't look very carefully at it, but I think
it should be good to fix it now that we have more and more Linux
users.

					François.

Yes, I know, there are lot of clicked events in the xace code.
--
François Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France