Access restrictions for Ace

Dave Matthews matthews at GREENGENES.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Wed Oct 20 10:36:36 EST 1999

Hi Gudmundur,

You might try changing the users' umasks from 022 to 002, so the files
their processes create are 664.

There may be a nicer way to do this with setgid on the database/
directory, but I confess I never understood setgid.

- Dave