text in graphics Sequence display

Doug Smith dsmith at UCSD.EDU
Tue Oct 26 15:57:23 EST 1999

I am having troubles bringing up text features in the Sequence graphics
display using xace on our Unix machine, and I note the same problem with
both WebAce and AceBrowser.

I thought that tags under the 'Visible' tag of the ?Sequence model were
automatically displayed in the Sequence graphics display.  This is the
case for MacAce, but not so for xace, WebAce, or AceBrowser.

It appears that some parameter needs to be set.

I perused through the display.wrm and options.wrm files but could not
find what parameter needs to be set.

Could anyone assist me here?

Thanks
  -Doug