Error when read .ace file

Ken Ogata ogataro at tm.nagasaki-u.ac.jp
Wed Sep 1 03:25:56 EST 1999

Dear Sirs

I have a question.
I couldn't read the Schistosoma data files into ACEDB.

Here is the my situation. :
I start to use "ACEDB", finish to download, install & reinitial
the database.
Next, I try to read the Schistosoma data files,dump1,2,3. ace,
into ACEDB. But  I couldn't make it.
What I did for Schistosoma data is download the dump1,2,3.ace,
options.wrm, models.wrm, subclasses.wrm, displays.wrm.
Of course, I over wrote four files of .wrm on the originals .

I attach the ERROR MESSAGE what I got through reading the ace files into

database below.

dump1.ace
FATAL ERROR reported by program xace, in file lexsubs4.c, at line 1929:
Attempt to create a key with emtpy name in classAuthor

// Sorry for the crash, please report it, if it is reproducible

dump2.ace
----------------------------
ERROR: parse error near line 159074 in
No obj : No object name
----------------------------

dump3.ace
----------------------------
ERROR: parse error near line 209 in
jap0009 : Unknown tag "japonicum"
----------------------------

The version of ACEDB what I use is 4.7l
(bin.linux_libc6.4_7l.tar.Z) from Sanger and
four .ace files of Schistoma data are from www.ebi.ac.uk.
I don't know how I should do,  so I'd like to have some
advice.

Thank you for your kindness.

--
Ken Ogata