magic tags

Doug Smith dsmith at UCSD.EDU
Wed Sep 15 11:17:33 EST 1999

What I have done, Janet, to solve this kind of problem is
to set up the following in the subclasses.wrm file in the wspec
subdirectory:

Class cDNA_Clone
Is_a_subclass_of Clone
Filter cDNA

Class YAC_Clone
Is_a_subclass_of Clone
Filter YAC

Class Other_Clone
Is_a_subclass_of Clone
Filter "NOT cDNA, NOT YAC"

Then ?Clone entries that have a 'cDNA' tag appear in the Main Window
under subclass 'cDNA_Clone', those with a 'YAC' tag appear under
subclass 'YAC_Clone', and those with neither 'cDNA' nor 'YAC'
tags appear under subclass 'Other_Clone'

It looks like you could do similarly, substituting 'BAC' for 'YAC'

This may not be the only way to do this, but it works for me.
Hope this helps ...
  -Doug

Doug Smith, Professor of Biology .... dsmith at ucsd.edu
Department of Biology, 0116; UCSD; La Jolla CA  92093
phone:  858-534-2620                FAX: 858-534-7108
NOTE the area code: 619 changed to 858 in June, 1999!
http://www-biology.ucsd.edu/others/dsmith/dnasys.html