Which file?

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Aug 4 02:49:31 EST 2000

Ashwin,

> EXIT: Model screwup: impossible level line 6
>
> Do you know which file this would be referring to? I did not alter line
> 6 of
> models.wrm or any other file.

the code issues this message at the line in the models file where it runs into
trouble, BUT just as when compiling C code etc. the original problem may be
elsewhere.
  Without seeing the original models file and your changes its not possible to
diagnose this. I will be away now for 2 weeks but you can send a note (with
models file + changes attached) to acedb at sanger.ac.uk and one of the developers
will take a look sometime over the next couple of weeks.

Otherwise, perhaps some kind soul will volunteer to look at this more quickly ?

|               The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,         |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk   URL: http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/edgrif |
|   Tel: +44-1223-494780       Fax: +44 1223 494919                      |