Acedb Monthly Newsletter

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Aug 23 09:18:42 EST 2000

Just a gentle reminder that each month I put out a newsletter about acedb and
would welcome contributions to it, e.g. perhaps a few paragraphs on your
favourite model, database recovery or whatever...

|               The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,         |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk   URL: http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/edgrif |
|   Tel: +44-1223-494780       Fax: +44 1223 494919                      |