Which file?

Ashwin ashwin at har.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 25 03:09:40 EST 2000

Hi,
    That seems familiar- we were finding that editing the models in MS word kept
putting "^M" at the end of every line. We've worked out how to get rid of them (zip
and unzip into UNIX).

    It turned out in the end that revising the model needed a two line insertion,
rather that the grand scheme that I was attempting!

Thanks to everyone for their help,

Ashwin