question about AceBrowser Class Browser

Guy Bottu gbottu at bigben.vub.ac.be
Wed Aug 30 06:38:39 EST 2000

I have recently installed an AceBrowser server on our new computer. When
testing the retrieval of external images, I noticed the following : the
databank GrainGenes contains 2124 objects of type "Image" and in the
page "Class Browser" Image appears in the selector, so far, so good. But
the databank ACeDB contains 351 objects of type "Picture" and Picture
does not appear in the selector. And AceBrowser was precisely supposed
to be developed optimized for ACeDB. Does someone know how you can make
"Picture" and other missing object type names appear in the selector ?

	Guy Bottu