AceDB Showcase

Ed Griffiths edgrif at
Mon Dec 18 07:21:14 EST 2000

Although I mentioned John in the November newsletter, for those of you that
missed that item: John is a new acedb developer and he's starting off by sorting
out our website and downloads sections.

I noted a number of suggestions from the Acedb Vancouver meeting earlier this
year (which John is implementing), if you have any comments about the acedb web
or download sites then do please either post them here or send them to John

|               The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,         |
| email: edgrif at   URL: |
|   Tel: +44-1223-494780       Fax: +44 1223 494919                      |