bug

Philippe Gautier Philippe.Gautier at hgu.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 8 06:19:26 EST 2000

Hi everybody,

I just started to create a new database with the 4.7 version on solaris.
I have a strange bug which seems to appear randomly, possibly everytime
I use a map display: the mouse right-button menu (the one with "quit,
help, print, preserve ...) becomes completely inactive and I cannot
select items from that menu anymore. I have no idea what causes this
problem. This is specific to acedb, the right button menu on the sun
desktop is working fine.

The only way to restore this function is to exit acedb AND log out /log
in, which of course is really a pain.

Has anybody heard of such a problem? any solution?

Cheers
--
Philippe Gautier

MRC Human Genetics Unit